Monday, March 12, 2012

Win a Book Contest!



One of my favorite things to do while I am camping is relax like everyone else, but when I get very relaxed I tend to work. When I am in the midst of Mother Nature, my muse floods me with ideas for stories. Of course, when Mother Nature inspired my muse, anything is possible. Most of the stories I have written for my own books or my stories in Circle 8 Writers Group have been ‘born’ at the family campgrounds.  My muse just enjoys the serenity of the wooded acres on my sister’s land.

I can often be seen lunging in the chair under the trees with a pen in hand. I am a writer it is what I do, more importantly it is who I am. I have never been one to leave my work at home since I began writing full time back in 2007.  Sometimes when my muse is kept at bay, I read a good book. I believe there is nothing like getting lost in the words between the cover of a notebook or a good novel.

SO anyways, Angel Sharum who founded the Circle 8 Writers Group is currently running a contest through March 31. The winner gets an autographed copy of one of our six books. Please visit her blog and get your entry in there today, we also have a Facebook Fan page.  

Happy St. Patrick's Day I hope you have your green on.!

No comments:

Post a Comment